Consumer Proposals are a great way to avoid bankruptcy and settle your debts once and for all, and they’re just that: A Proposal. You propose a settlement to your creditors, and if a majority of your creditors approve your offer then your debts are erased after making the proposed payments. It costs nothing to file, as we never charge up-front fees.
A Consumer Proposal is worth considering if you:
- Can’t repay your debt on your own, but
- Have the means to afford a partial repayment of your debt
- Have a source of steady income
How can a consumer proposal help?
- Pay up to 70% less than what you owe
- Stop collection calls and garnishments
- Stop interest on debt from accumulating
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Retain your assets