Bankruptcy is often the least expensive way to manage and erase your debt. While bankruptcy remains a taboo subject, it is a commonly used process that can provide you with a fresh start.
Start fresh in 9-36 months
The whole process can take as little as 9 months. Our process starts with a conversation to understand your unique situation and to provide you with the information you need to make the right decision. Simply knowing what options you have can often provide relief.
Schedule a consultation today and we will review in detail the pros and cons below:
- Pay less than you owe, as little as $1,800
- All debts, including tax debt, are erased with a few exceptions
- Stops wage and bank account garnishments immediately
- Stops creditor calls immediately
- Bankrupts can lose some of their assets, if not repurchased
- Bankruptcy is geared to income like some rent is geared to income. Once above certain income thresholds, the more you earn, the more you pay
- A few specific debts survive
- Bankruptcy can affect your memberships and licenses. A key consideration for real estate brokers, accountants, and lawyers among others.